Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just One More Como Orchid Show Photo... I Couldn't Resist!

 I really love miniatures! This was a display by Bob W. that was located inside the Como's bonsai display room. Not only is the home's outside nicely detailed and fun to look at, the inside was also decorated to fit the theme!
If you look closely at the window on the left side of the house you will see that it must be a nice East window with bright light (but not too much direct sunlight) since it's home to a happily growing and blooming Phalaenopsis!

I'm such a fan of the miniature orchids that I have to share the source of them.... They are a cold porcelain creation done by Patty! You can see more of the little orchids and other cool things by clicking the link. I have an suspicion that this idea might be swiped for the fall violet show at Bachman's this year. A few potted flowers lining a dish garden's path would be so fun!

Comments???

No comments:

Post a Comment