Sunday, November 27, 2011

Terrarium Problems

 It's always a pleasure to work on a terrarium. What's more fun on a cloudy, gray day than working on a really great project?

I pulled down the big bubble-bowl terrarium and was thinking about what I was going to put into it. Somehow, the "garden" almost seemed to make itself.
 I've been having a few problems with this particular terrarium though, This one is harder than usual to water (it doesn't like it when you pour the water on it) but feeding it is no problem; it seems to eat on a very defined schedule.

It turned so well that it's a prize winning entry!
It's a bit problematic to find just the right location for this piece too. Every time I try moving the terrarium to the shelf it protests. When I slide it sideways to make room on the work-table it makes funny noises. I guess it just knows that it's best placed square in the center of the work space where it can be viewed with awe and appreciation  from all angles.*Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment