Thursday, December 29, 2011

Streptocarpus 'Noreen' Project Update One

 This is my Streptocarpus 'Noreen'. I am keeping it in a dome on one of the middle shelves with the lights at least high enough to leave room for one of the high domes.

I have been so busy with December things that I haven't been paying much attention to it, I've not re-potted it or done much but fertilize when watering all the other plants. It has sent out this nice bloom though, which makes it look pretty festive. Some of the leaves have damage from bringing it home in a "none-to-gentle" manner.


This is a shot of Mike's plant. He says that it's not gotten out of it's original take-home bag but it's
"still very much alive and growing"!

Thanks so much for sending a shot of the plant.

If anyone else is taking out the camera, email me a photo of how it's going and I'll get it put up on the blog! Anyone's gone and died on them yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment